Inter planning money-no-object summer overhaul Serie A giants Inter Milan are ready to enter next summer’s transfer market with storm a...
Inter planning money-no-object summer overhaul
Serie A giants Inter Milan are ready to enter next summer’s transfer market with storm after being taken over by Chinese corporation Suning Holdings Group. According to Spanish media, the Nerazzurri have penned down Barcelona’s Luiz Suarez, Man City’s Sergio Aguero, and Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez.
|Inter Milan Have Signaled Interest To Become Powerhouses Once Again|
Money has been said not to be an issue for the club but it would take a whole lot of convincing to get these world-class talents to trust this new project.
Chelsea to back Conte with January spending spree
Antonio Conte would finally be able to move for the defensive reinforcements that eluded him in the past window as a large transfer chest would be afforded to him.
According to the London Evening Standard, ‘significant funds’ have been set aside for the Italian ahead of the transfer window.
|Burnley's Michael Keane Has Been Made A Top Target By Antonio Conte|
It is being rumored that Burnley’s Michael Keane tops the tactician’s wishlist as do Leornado Bonucci, Antonio Rudiger, and Alessio Romagnoli. Decision to make moves for Antoine Griezmann and Romelu Lukaku has been left until the end of the season.
In Other News
• Gareth Bale, 27, will demand to be paid the same as Cristiano Ronaldo, 31, at Real Madrid, and is expected to earn a gross weekly wage of £750,000. (The Times)
• Real Madrid midfielder Isco, who has been linked with a move to Tottenham, has no intention of leaving the Spanish giants in January, according to the 24-year-old's father.(Calciometro, via FourFourTwo)
• Manchester United winger Memphis Depay, 22, is wanted by Wolfsburg, and the German club could make a move for the Dutchman in the January transfer window. (Bild, via Sun)
• The Red Devils are struggling to offload defender Matteo Darmian, 26, and face being
priced out of a move for Monaco full-back Fabinho, 22.(Goal)
• Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, will leave Stamford Bridge to join "a very, very big European club", according to his former Caen coach.(ESPN)
• Meanwhile, the Blues are keen to sign 16-year-old Marseille defender Boubacar Kamara.(Sun)
• Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu, 22, will not rule out a return to his former club Barcelona. (Mundo Deportivo, via HITC)
• Sunderland boss David Moyes says he would be interested in managing Scotland one day.(Daily Mail)
• Former Sunderland boss Gustavo Poyet believes something needs to change inside the Premier League club "at its very core".(Guardian)
• Bayern Munich and Real Madrid both hope to sign 16-year-old Luxembourg midfielder Vincent Thill from French club Metz.(Footmercato, via Metro)
• Everton majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri led a delegation to identify potential sites for the Toffees' new stadium. (Liverpool Echo)
• Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez has tipped midfielder Jonjo Shelvey, 24, for a return to the England squad. (Newcastle Chronicle)
• Legendary former Bulgaria forward Hristo Stoichkov says he "always knew" former Barcelona team-mates Pep Guardiola and Ronald Koeman would become great coaches.(Telegraph)
• Former England goalkeeper David James says he has "no doubt" former club West Ham will stay up this season, despite having played in a relegated side that was deemed "too good to go down". (Evening Standard)
• Supporters of Charlton Athletic and Coventry City will march in unison in protest against their owners before the sides face each other on Saturday.(Telegraph)
• Liverpool are set to hand 17-year-old forward Ben Woodburn a three-year professional contract. (Liverpool Echo)
• Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has welcomed the return of the Premier League and says international football "is a bore and something drastic must be done". (Daily Mail)
• Before Monday's big match between rivals Liverpool and Manchester United, former Red Devils striker Andy Cole says he likes watching Liverpool's "sexy football" and has tipped Jurgen Klopp's team to be serious Premier League title contenders this season. (Daily Express)
• Former Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-sung has returned to the pitch - for De Montfort University's Management, Law and Humanities of Sport MA XI.(Daily Mail)