Manchester United duo Matteo Darmian and Daley Blind could be heading for London, but Chelsea’s N...
Manchester United duo Matteo Darmian and Daley Blind could be heading for London, but Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic may make a move in the opposite direction.
UNITED AND CHELSEA PONDER SWAP
Manchester United and Chelsea are working on a deal that would see Nemanja Matic and Matteo Darmian swap clubs.
ARSENAL WAIT AS JOSE DECIDES ON BLIND
The Sunday Mirror also hints at other exits from Old Trafford, with Arsenal linked with Daley Blind.
Blind was bought by Louis van Gaal two years ago as a midfielder but the Dutchman spent last season playing alongside Chris Smalling in the heart of United’s defence.
The former Ajax star’s versatility could mean Mourinho may choose to keep him around, but the Gunners are said to be monitoring developments.
Morgan Schneiderlin is also unsure of his future, with new Everton boss Ronald Koeman reportedly watching the situation closely.
- Swansea are said to looking to sign Liverpool striker Danny Ings and West Ham forward Enner Valencia.
- Pep Guardiola is ending his interest in Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba and will instead go after £37m rated Real Madrid schemer Toni Kroos. (Daily Star)
- Jose Mourinho wants to further strengthen his Manchester United defence with the signing of Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci. (Daily Star)
- Manchester United are concerned striker Marcus Rashford will suffer from burnout next season. (Daily Star)
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce is keen on a reunion with West Ham striker Diafra Sakho but is likely to face competition from West Brom. (Daily Star)
- Cesc Fabregas has emerged as a shock transfer target for Real Madrid, and could upset Barcelona fans by leaving Chelsea this summer for their chief rivals. (Sunday Express)
- Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel will reject the chance to join Fenerbahce and instead move to Italy with Roma. (Sunday Express)
- Arsenal right-back Mathieu Debuchy is set for a loan move to Turkish club Besiktas. (Sunday Express)
- Newcastle are hoping to sign West Ham starlet Reece Oxford on loan. (Sunday Express)
- Chelsea and Manchester United are working on a deal that would see defender Matteo Darmian and midfielder Nemanja Matic swap clubs. (Sunday Mirror)
- Arsenal are planning to offer manager Arsene Wenger a three-year contract extension. (Sunday Mirror)
- Everton will have to stump up £25m if they want Newcastle midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. (Sunday Mirror)
- Manchester United expect assistant boss Ryan Giggs to quit ‘within days’ and launch his own managerial career. (Sunday Mirror)
- Southampton have slapped a £40m price tag on forward Sadio Mane to try and stave off interest from Liverpool. (Sun on Sunday)
- Liverpool are chasing Argentina full-back Gabriel Mercado, but the River Plate defender could struggle to get a work permit because of a lack of international caps. (Sun on Sunday)
- Leicester City are preparing a £10m bid for Burnley defender Michael Keane. (Daily Mail)
- Chelsea and Arsenal face competition from Barcelona for the signature of £20m rated Lille striker Sofiane Boufal. (The Observer)