Arsenal and Chelsea could both sign strikers from Serie A this summer as they prepare for squad overhauls, while Manchester United could m...
Arsenal Keep Tabs On Icardi
Arsenal are watching Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, according to the Daily Mirror, ahead of a summer in which Arsene Wenger wants to strengthen all areas of his squad.
But a more realistic target may be Icardi, who has also apparently been scouted by Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United.
The 23-year-old is apparently looking likely to leave Inter this summer and could be available for around £25million having scored 15 goals in 32 games in Serie A this season.
Conte Wants Higuain
Antonio Conte is confident of completing a £45million deal for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain this summer, according to the Daily Mirror.
Costa has interest from at least three different clubs in China, with offers believed to be in excess of £250,000 a week. Atletico Madrid are also interested in re-signing the Spain forward.
- Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has agreed to sell Thibaut Courtois, with Liverpool a possible destination.
- The Blues will sign Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic as his replacement (Emanuele Giulianelli)
- Arsenal have an agreement with Real Madrid to discuss the possible transfer of Isco this summer, but Manchester United could gazump the Gunners (Emanuele Giulianelli)
- Stoke City forward Bojan is ‘surprised and disappointed’ by the lack of chances he has been afforded recently (Daily Mail)
- Liverpool will listen to offers this summer for winger Jordon Ibe, 20, amid interest from Watford, Arsenal and Tottenham (Squawka)
- Southampton are concerned Ronald Koeman will not extend his contract, which has a year to run, amid interest from Everton and Arsenal (Daily Mirror)