Manchester United have been urged to sign Saul Niguez, Chelsea could sanction the sale of Thibaut Courtois, while Juventus will bid for N...
Manchester United have been urged to sign Saul Niguez, Chelsea could sanction the sale of Thibaut Courtois, while Juventus will bid for N’Golo Kante, according to Saturday’s papers.
Manchester United Make Saul Approach
Agent Jorge Mendes has told Manchester United to sign Atletico Madrid’s Saul Niguez, according to reports emanating in Spain.
|Saul scored against Bayern to give Atletico a narrow first leg win|
Mendes, who helped United broker deals for David De Gea and Cristiano Ronaldo, retains a good relationship with officials at Old Trafford and has reportedly told the club they’ll have a top quality midfielder for a decade if they move to sign him now.
Chelsea Willing To Part With Courtois
Chelsea have given Real Madrid encouragement to bid for goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, with reports in the Daily Mirror claiming Antonio Conte is prepared to sell the Belgian for the right price.
The Blues put a whopping £73million price-tag on his head last summer but may be forced to drop that valuation, given his dip in form this season.
- Borussia Dortmund star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has snubbed a summer move to Manchester United as he eyes a switch to Real Madrid (Daily Mirror)
- Daniel Sturridge has warned Jurgen Klopp he wants to be a starter for Liverpool (Daily Mirror)
- Italian giants Juventus have made a move for Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kante (Daily Mirror)
- Stoke are confident they can rebuff any attempt by Everton to lure Mark Hughes away from the Britannia (Daily Mirror)
- Roberto Martinez claims Everton can cope with losing in-demand star men Romelu Lukaku and John Stones (Daily Mirror)
- Guus Hiddink has told Chelsea not to sell Willian to China (Daily Mirror)
- Manchester United are set to seal a £46m deal for Benfica’s teenage midfield sensation Renato Sanches (Daily Mail)
- West Ham and Inter Milan are planning to bid for Bournemouth’s Max Gradel this summer (Daily Mail)
- Swansea City will move to re-sign Joe Allen from Liverpool this summer, setting up a potential reunion with Brendan Rodgers (Daily Mail)
- Pep Guardiola will compile detailed tactical dossiers to ensure Manchester City’s summer signings hit the ground running next season (Daily Mail)
- Jurgen Klopp is after Cologne keeper Timo Horn as his new No 1 and is plotting a £7m raid for the 22-year-old (The Sun)
- James Rodriguez is set to leave Real Madrid this summer with agent Jorge Mendes already looking for his next club (The Sun)
- Victor Valdes will return to Manchester United after Standard Liege cancelled his loan deal (The Sun)
- Chelsea are ready to part ways with £24m to sign Ajax star Riechedly Bazoer this summer (The Sun)
- Manchester United and Tottenham are hot on the trail of Real Madrid’s teenage striker Pedro Ruiz (The Sun)
- Manchester United are leading a host of Premier League clubs in the race to sign Real Madrid wonderkid Pedro Ruiz (The Sun)
- Manchester United targets James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos could both leave Real Madrid this summer (The Sun)
- Alexandre Pato's parent club Corinthians expect Chelsea to take up their option to buy the 26-year-old Brazilian forward at the end of the season. (Sky Sports)
- Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 28, denies speculation that new Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has lined him up as a replacement for John Terry, 35. (Quotidiano Sportivo, via Daily Express)