Here are the top transfer-related stories in Monday's newspapers... Chelsea have appointe...
Here are the top transfer-related stories in Monday's newspapers...
- Chelsea have appointed Italy boss Antonio Conte as their new first-team head coach, starting from this summer.The 46-year-old ex-Juventus boss will begin a three-year contract after his country takes part in Euro 2016. (BBC)
- Manchester United hope to complete a deal for Renato Sanches after telling Benfica they will pay up to £40m for the 18-year-old midfielder this summer. (Metro)
- Diego Costa has been offered to French champions Paris Saint-Germain by agent Jorge Mendes. The Spain international has been linked with a Stamford Bridge exit this summer after apparently becoming ‘unsettled and frustrated’ with life in London. (France Football)
- Chelsea transfer target Edinson Cavani has revealed he will hold talks with Paris Saint-Germain to determine whether he has a future with the French champions. (London Evening Standard)
- Jose Mourinho has emerged as a top target for the management job of the Syrian national team. The Qasioun Eagles want to help them reach the 2018 World Cup in Russia, after qualifying for the third phase in Asia. (The Sun)
- Tottenham have joined Manchester United in the race to sign France midfielder Lassana Diarra from Marseille this summer. (Metro)
- Arsenal are interested in signing Marseille youngster Bilal Boutobba. Sevilla are also monitoring the 17-year-old, but Arsene Wenger is desperate to land the teenage midfielder. (Metro)
- Liverpool target Josip Ilicic has hinted he could leave Fiorentina in the summer transfer window amid speculation Jurgen Klopp wants the attacking midfielder at Anfield. (Metro)