Manchester United are planning to replace Louis van Gaal with Jose Mourinho even if they win ...
- Manchester United are planning to replace Louis van Gaal with Jose Mourinho even if they win the FA Cup this season. (Daily Mirror)
- Mourinho would reportedly reject the chance of taking over at Paris St-Germain if Laurent Blanc gets the sack. (Daily Star)
- Everton are interested in signing Michael Carrick if he leaves Manchester United in the summer. The 34-year-old has yet to be offered a new contract even though his present deal expires in just over a month. (Daily Express)
- Arsenal have stolen a march on Inter Milan for their Croatian loanee Marcelo Brozovic, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, with a £15 million fee mentioned for the Dinamo Zagreb maestro.
- Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri, 64, wants to sign a seven-year contract with the Premier League leaders. (The Sun)
- Premier League leaders Leicester have agreed to sign Sporting Gijon defender Luis Hernandez, 27, on a free transfer. (Marca via Leicester Mercury)
- Manchester United's 18-year-old striker Marcus Rashford is being kept waiting over a new contract - he currently earns a basic wage of £1,500 a week, plus a £5,000 bonus each time he appears for the first team. (The Sun)
- Everton and Newcastle are vying to sign 18-year-old striker Bassala Sambou, who has scored 25 goals for Coventry's youth teams this season but has rejected chances to sign professional terms with the League One side. (Liverpool Echo)
- Newcastle United have enough quality to survive in the Premier League, but have to start performing well as a team, according to midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 25. (Newcastle Chronicle)