Here are the top transfer-related stories in Friday's newspapers and online... Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been offered to Arsenal a...
Here are the top transfer-related stories in Friday's newspapers and online...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been offered to Arsenal as the Paris Saint-Germain striker eyes a move to the Premier League this summer. London is reportedly the Swedish superstar’s preferred destination, with Chelsea also linked with a move. (Daily Mirror)
- Chelsea are lining up a bid for impressive Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kante. The 24-year-old has been a revelation for the Foxes this season and has attracted interest from Stamford Bridge as well as Real Madrid. (Daily Mirror)
- Incoming boss Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has reportedly told sporting director Txiki Begiristain to place captain Vincent Kompany on the transfer list. (The Sun)
- Arsenal are monitoring Napoli's Gonzalo Higuain, 28, as they target a world-class striker this summer. (Football Insider).
- Antonio Conte wants to sign Juventus centre-half Leonardo Bonucci as a long-term replacement for John Terry if he is made Chelsea boss as is expected in the summer. (Daily Telegraph)
- Chelsea will have cough up £35million to sign Roma defender Kostas Manolas this summer, after the Blues failed with a £26m bid for the 24-year-old Greek international. (The Sun)
- Mancehster City target David Alaba, 23, is in talks about signing a new deal with Bayern Munich. (Manchester Evening News)
- Manchester United are ready to bid this summer for Santos midfielder Thiago Maia, 18. (Sport Witness)
- West Ham manager Slaven Bilic says the Hammers are interested in signing 25-year-old Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Havard Nordtveit. (Sky Sports)
- Patrick Kluivert is keen to join Newcastle's backroom staff to help Rafael Benitez’ bid to keep the Magpies in the Premier League. (Newcastle Chronicle)