Arsene Wenger could consider leaving the club earlier than he wanted, with the French boss being shaken by growing unrest from Gunners ...
- Arsene Wenger could consider leaving the club earlier than he wanted, with the French boss being shaken by growing unrest from Gunners fans. Wenger’s current contract runs until the end of next season. (Daily Mail)
- However, further reports claim the boss has still got the full backing of the Arsenal board and they will get to decide when the time is right for him to leave. (Daily Mirror)
- Real Madrid could offer £70million-rated Colombian star James Rodriguez to Chelsea in a sensational swap deal to sign Eden Hazard. (The Sun)
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa is considering his future at the club after his red card in the FA Cup defeeat at Everton - his first in English football. The Spaniard is reportedly frustrated by life in west London and his dismissal at Goodison Park could tempt him to turn his back on the Blues. (Daily Star)
- Galatasaray forward Lukas Podolski has said he is considering leaving Turkey following Sunday's terrorist attack in Ankara, which left at least 37 dead.
- Yaya Toure wants to stay in the Premier League even if he is sold by Manchester City at the end of the season. (Daily Mirror)
- Manchester United are one of five clubs monitoring 18-year-old Rennes starlet Ousmane Dembele. The Red Devils face competition from Europe's top sides to land the £27m-rated striker, who has netted nine times this season. (Daily Mail)
- Italy boss Antonio Conte could be given the all-clear to take over at Chelsea in the summer. The Italian FA will hold a board meeting this week to discuss a potential exit for Conte after Euro 2016. (Daily Mail)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang flirted with Real Madrid again on Sunday. The Borussia Dortmund striker, who is one of the form goalscorers in Europe, reiterated his desire to grace La Liga in the future.