Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has been named among Time Magazine's 30 Most Influential People on the Internet, keeping company...
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has been named among Time Magazine's 30 Most Influential People on the Internet, keeping company with other social media heavyweights, including reality star Kim Kardashian, former Olympic athlete Caitlyn Jenner and United States presidential candidate Donald Trump.
For the second annual roundup of the most influential people on the Internet, TIME magazine has profiled people that they believe are making a global impact on social media and people that have the ability to drive news.
The 31 year old Ronaldo is only the third celebrity to reach 200 million combined followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram joining previous Time listees Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. He also earns over $27 million a year in off-field endorsement deals.
See The Full List Below.
- Kanye West (Rapper/Entrepreneur)
- Joy Cho (Social Media Expert)
- James Corden
- Laci Green (YouTube Vlogger)
- Josh Holz and Daniel Lara (Comedians)
- DJ Khaled
- Johnetta Elzie and DeRay Mckesson (Online Activist)
- J.K Rowling (author of the Harry Potter series)
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (a.k.a PewDiePie)
- Donald Trump (US Republican candidate)
- Lele Pons (Vine Comedian)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid star striker)
- Caitlyn Jenner (Transgender Olympic Athlete)
- Essena O’Neil
- Nerendra Modi (Indian prime minister)
- Elsie Andrew (Scientist)
- Ken M
- Lily Singh (a.k.a Superwoman)
- Matt Drudge
- Angie Nwandu (Blogger)
- Andrew Bachelor (Vine Comedian)
- Kayla Itsines
- Peter Bouckart
- Kim Kardashian West (reality TV star)
- Josh Ostrovsjy a.k.a The Fat Jew (Social Media Expert)
- Drake (Musician)
- Tess Holliday
- Helen van Winkle a.k.a Baddiewinkle (Instagram Expert)